Bn vs rubber lip pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Never seen a rubber lip before but I think male BN plecos are cool. I have a female in my tank.

BN plecs are pretty cool, I believe rubberlips are the same as pitbulls (can anyone correct me on that?) and need to be in a trio.

You can get BNs at any fish store, they're pretty common, they're starting to sell albinos at Petco.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Awesome! I want a bn but i cant find them anywhere!! Where did u get urs?!

I've got one from an animal expo and the one I have now came from a local mom and pop store.
Rubberlips also get bigger than BN so tank size may limit which one you may get. Rubberlips are the same as pitbulls I believe ( I googled 'em).

Oh okay thanks for ur advice! I swear i have called 10 stores and none of them have em! Haha its really annoying because
My tank is starting to get more algea :((

Go to the Aquarium Advice Classified. Toddnbecka has bn plecos for sale. I'm getting 3 calicos.

Last edited:
BN Plecos

Really?? Expensive?

No. The ones I'm getting are juvies and with shipping it's $24. He also has breeding pairs which of course are more. He has pictures and they are all so cute. Check it out. I'm pretty new to AA and just happened to come across him in the classifieds.

Shirley

Back
Top Bottom