Bone in Omega One claims one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Apocalypse_Gold

Aquarium Advice FINatic
:evil: I found one of my swordtails hiding in a corner with something sticking out of its stomach(just in front of the pelvic fins). It wasn't doing very well so I euthanized it and gently pulled on the thing that was sticking out of it. It was a ~1 cm long piece of fish bone (about .5 mm wide). I have always been worried about some of the clumps of stuff in the Omega One, but I hadn't had any problems until now (that I know of). I think that I'll be changing to New Life Spectrum.

Sorry to hear about your swordtail. I feed Omega One and have never had any problems with it.

ya i do the same, i use all omega one. now on ill watch out for stuff. if i were you i would call the company and make sure no more bones get into the mix and just make them aware that it happened so it doesnt happen to anyone else.

wow! that's no good at all...i know what you mean, omega one has little clumps in it's flake food

that's what i use right now, unfortunately :(

I am going to email letting them know that although I used to recommend them to others (on this forum), I am switching to prevent future disasters.

Back
Top Bottom