Bump on goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It a pimple. Just part of acne >:D

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hmmm, would be interested in other replies.

My thought is could it be injury related, which is now swollen and possibly infected. Would be interested on if there is any movement in the fin and if it has been getting worse (more swollen or more red) and how long ago this was.

Treatment (more thoughts only). I'd be thinking of trying salt in tank and then onto metro and kanaplax (or a medicated fish food) if it keeps getting worse. Salt I think would be a good general purpose treatment which will be fine for goldfish (I assume any plants can be shifted). The antibiotics I'd try as I'd assume if it is getting worse it's just getting infected. Will try and have a hunt for posts from JLK or Pip who would be more experts there.

Hmmm, would be interested in other replies.

My thought is could it be injury related, which is now swollen and possibly infected. Would be interested on if there is any movement in the fin and if it has been getting worse (more swollen or more red) and how long ago this was.

Treatment (more thoughts only). I'd be thinking of trying salt in tank and then onto metro and kanaplax (or a medicated fish food) if it keeps getting worse. Salt I think would be a good general purpose treatment which will be fine for goldfish (I assume any plants can be shifted). The antibiotics I'd try as I'd assume if it is getting worse it's just getting infected. Will try and have a hunt for posts from JLK or Pip who would be more experts there.

Thanks Dela.

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom