Ok. So I have no Idea how I got these nasty Devil worms..... But I have them. My 2 55gal tanks show signs where as my 75 is not showing signs... I'm going to treat them all any ways. BUT Does any one know the best course of action? I tore down the Host tank(or at least the tank That I think started the whole mess) I had to put 3 fish to sleep bc of them... Popping... . (poor balloon mollys) I have them in a sick tank while I tore down and Bleached EVERY thing in that 55. I have heard of a few de-wormers that work. I was wondering if any of you have had to fight this fight... and Can humans get this parasite?.... can I get a few prayers for the little fishes.... help.