Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-17-2014, 01:57 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to 88mTransco
Unhappy Camallanus worms.... Help.

Ok. So I have no Idea how I got these nasty Devil worms..... But I have them. My 2 55gal tanks show signs where as my 75 is not showing signs... I'm going to treat them all any ways. BUT Does any one know the best course of action? I tore down the Host tank(or at least the tank That I think started the whole mess) I had to put 3 fish to sleep bc of them... Popping... . (poor balloon mollys) I have them in a sick tank while I tore down and Bleached EVERY thing in that 55. I have heard of a few de-wormers that work. I was wondering if any of you have had to fight this fight... and Can humans get this parasite?.... can I get a few prayers for the little fishes.... help.

Old 02-17-2014, 03:32 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

I'm not to familiar with this parasite but I did find this website that gives great info and the treatments they used to get rid of them.

http://plecoplanet.com/?page_id=48

Good luck! I wish your fishes a fast recovery!

Old 02-19-2014, 03:15 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to 88mTransco
Do you guys think a salt water dip would be a good idea? I have a rhino pleco, clown pleco, German blue rams, cherry barbs, 2 yo yo loaches.(no dip for them scale less fish dudes)

Tags
camallanus worms, worm, worms

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com