Can white spot disapear so quick?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mileymoo

Aquarium Advice Regular
Posted yesterday saying my new female pearl gourami who I've only had a week and didn't quarantine her as I've only got one tank, she had two white spots on her fin at the bottom and one on her face, I noticed them come yesterday as I check all my fish everyday, I turned the temp up slowly through out the day to 30c 86f and added half the recommended aquarium salt as I've got loaches and a lot of live plants. I got up this morning and checked and all the spots have gone can it happen so quick, I've added NO meds as I've got guppy fry, I've had the water checked and it was all ok

Thanks mumma.of.two how long would you keep it up it's just I've got fry and I only added half the recommend dose of salt cause of my loaches, fry and plants

And I can't seem to get my heater to heat the tank to 31c it says on the glass thermometer 30c will that be enough to kill the white spot if not could I buy another heater and turn the new heater up a degree

Back
Top Bottom