Can you see this on my molly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HopeGR

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just noticed this on my molly - it looks like a white/nude zit spot, similar to the kind we get on our body. She just had fry on Saturday, and since then she was harassed by the two male mollys. I don't recall seeing this on her before and I've had her since mid-Nov. Also, I don't believe it's ich since it's not a white flat spot, more like a pimple bump. She is not flashing and her behavior is normal. I noticed that the black freckle spots have increased these past few weeks and I have read online that aging mollys get those.

Attachments

• molly1.jpg
    molly1.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 23
Hard to tell, maybe she got injured? What are your water parameters? In case if I hurt I’d probably increase water changes to help things heal.

Hard to tell, maybe she got injured? What are your water parameters? In case if I hurt I’d probably increase water changes to help things heal.

Ironically, it's gone! I think it was a battle bite. Since her fry laying a week ago, the two males are constantly after her and they have fought.

Back
Top Bottom