I just had to put down the gravely ill fish after nearly a month of unsuccessful attempt to treat her with many kinds of antibacterial and antiparasite medications. There was a mysterious growth on the gill, and it was getting bigger and bigger, eating away the flesh around
I made the clove oil solution with the water in a small jar and then added some of it in the mixing bowl with aquarium water and sick fish. The fish died quickly and peacefully, but another full dose of solution is still left in the jar. Can I keep it in the refrigerator for possible future use, or it will loose its effectiveness? Please give any advice. Thank you.