Color changing guppie Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Fish Grove

Aquarium Advice Newbie
my guppie is in a 9-litre tank right now by himself I'm getting him, friends, soon but he keeps changing colour he is normally yellow but he goes blue, peach, and black and has a droopy tail is because he is lonely:fish2::fish1:

Aren't liters smaller than gallons? If that's like less than nine gallons that's a bit of a problem guys... Please help me I'm not metric . Your tank is too small i think.

Aren't liters smaller than gallons? If that's like less than nine gallons that's a bit of a problem guys... Please help me I'm not metric . Your tank is too small i think.

My tank is under stocked by 4 litres so that shouldn't be the problem any other ideas? (Sorry for sounding so harsh I'm just really worried because he is the last fish out of my duch planted tank (the rest died of old age)yup)

That tank is much too small, especially for a group of guppies. Idk where you got your stocking information from, but it's wrong - a 9l litre tank can't house more than one fish or maybe some shrimp/snails. 25l is the minimum if you want to keep 3 guppies, but given how much they breed and how active they are you should aim for something closer to 60l.

Back
Top Bottom