Thank you for responding
I started adding the neoplex into the food two days ago, I was originally adding it to the water but I did not see much of a difference, I was mostly going by their behavior since physical symptoms would take longer to show improvement. I mix the neoplex with some garlic guard Into a sinking pallet and freeze it For the next day.So far Iíve been having success with my Corey eating the food.
.But still skin looks very pale. The tail is growing back though, which is good.
I was thinking about adding paraguard to the water, As I was reading that Coreys are easily susceptible to parasitic diseases. Also, my Cory had a wound on his head, but thatís healed now.
My hospital tank water levels have been good. My ammonia today was 0.25 and I did a 25% water change, Plus added some Destress to dechlorinate the new water and remove the rest of the ammonia that was lingering.