Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-30-2021, 10:42 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Does my cory have a skin condition?

Hi guys! This morning I noticed that one of my 8 corys has a whitish area on the upper part of his tailfin that I don't think was there before. I can't exactly tell if it's fuzzy looking like fungus or some sort of skin condition but I'll post a picture. Does anybody know what this is on his tail and is it something that needs treatment? He's otherwise acting completely normally (as you can see he's eating a sinking wafer) and as far as I can tell none of the other corys seem to have this. It does appear to be on both sides of the fin.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cory tailfin.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	321411  

Tags
condition, cory, skin

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com