Easy pleco question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JumperGirl117

Aquarium Advice Freak
I can hear him racing around the tank... Has never happened in the four days with a filter and before then for the week I owned him. Not normal behavior and I think now with my talk more stable and with all my levels correct(they were 24 hours ago) he is becoming more active and challenging the betta more. Normal? And how am I supposed to know what is norm for him if when there is any source of light he immediately sucks on the wall... It's wierd and he is super shy I am assuming.

Pleco's really like to have space. They are mostly nocturnal so that's why he's more active when the lights are off. At the moment, you won't be getting natural behavior. Once he's in an adequate tank, you'll be able to observe normal behavior.

Pleco's really like to have space. They are mostly nocturnal so that's why he's more active when the lights are off. At the moment, you won't be getting natural behavior. Once he's in an adequate tank, you'll be able to observe normal behavior.

+1. The sooner the better.

Back
Top Bottom