Euthanized gourami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishlover3578

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Feel so sad but I couldn't stand seein my dwarf flaw gourami half between death and life I tried everything to help it and it wasn't fully recovering so I euthanized him. His scales were slightly raised and would sit at bottom in ad off and swam odd. All other fish are good and I keept water pare meters good too. :( hope I did the right thing .

Let's make sure all the other fish are good first. Some stuff spreads like crazy and other stuff doesn't. What exactly are your water parameters? How was your fish acting when he looked sick? What exactly did you see?

Raised scales not swimming well an barbels shortened . He was that way two weeks all other fish are good only lost two after a WC when water prob wasn't warm enough . Having mini cycle so checking water and keeping ammonia below .25 I had only had him 2-3 weeks before he started to not do well. The honey sunset is perfectly healthy . A couple weeks before him lost a reg gourami. Petsmart fish do t seem to do well

Back
Top Bottom