Fancy guppy staying in corner all the sudden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grace4514

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys, new to this forum. This is my new fish tank. I took gravel from my old 55 gallon tank and filter media it cycled within 3 weeks If i remember correctly. I bought two fancy guppies then two weeks later I bought another. The newest one is a bit older than the other two they were all doing great but now the newest one has been staying in a corner the past two days. I tried to get a good picture of him but you know how that goes lol. But this is my first time having guppies so it's been a little different for me. I read it could a good bit of things like sickness ammonia poisoning lack of oxygen or stress. It isnt oxygen I know that and I'm worried it might be sickness because the other two are happy and running around all the time. The tank doesnt have any live plants yet been a lot going on after I got them so I havent had the opportunity to get any. I dont have a bubbler in there for them, but my filter seems to be doing the job as far as keeping oxygen in the water. I just tested my water here it is. Also since the first test for ph was the max wasnt sure about that so I did the high range test too lol. Another thing I was wondering if he needed more places to hide so heres a picture of my tank.20200309_212530.jpg20200309_213058.jpg20200309_190046.jpg20200309_185926.jpg

Hello! Sorry for the late response, I didn't see this one. Welcome to the community.

The water parameters looked okay and Guppies are okay in mid range pH.

How did it go, how are the fish doing now?

Back
Top Bottom