fin rot help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhloeM

Aquarium Advice Activist
hello! so i'm pretty sure my betta, zeus, has fin rot. :( i've been changing the water more frequently and using betta fix, but it's not helping as much as i'd hoped. i was wondering if anybody has had any experience with betta fin rot where they cleared it up pretty fast, and if so please let me know, i'd appreciate any advice. thanks! :)
also, will salt harm my plants if i put it in? i have two anubias, a moss ball, and a narrow leaf java fern, all very small right now.

thanks for replying:) about eight or nine days i believe. sorry i forgot to quote your response!

It would be great if you told us your tank size and parameters. Good water parameters ate what's really important, with that it will get better. Anubias aren't big fans of salt. But fin rot is definitely something fixable as long as you have pristine water conditions

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It would be great if you told us your tank size and parameters. Good water parameters ate what's really important, with that it will get better. Anubias aren't big fans of salt. But fin rot is definitely something fixable as long as you have pristine water conditions

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

hello! thanks for replying. my parameters are as follows:

pH- 7.0
ammonia- 0
nitrates- between 10-20ppm i believe
nitrites-0

i've been keeping up with water changes as well, i'm just trying to figure out what caused it.

Back
Top Bottom