Fish Behaving Badly....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

puffergirl

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I had to move my orange finned botia to my larger tank with larger fish. He was chasing my clown loaches and scareing them to the point that they were always hiding.

Now he is in the large tank and not the king of the castle anymore. My large featherfin cat deciced to show him who''s the boss right away. He has buddied up with my red tailed black shark and they are shaing a hiding cave. So far, so good everyone seems happy. My clown loaches are clicking away again and happily munching snails out in the open not hiding all day.

*Sigh* What are we going to do with those naughty children! This is the cool thing about having MTS - you have other tanks to shuffle fish around when things get dicey!

Yes MTS is a really good thing! Thank god or Iwould have had to give him away or return him to one of my LFS and I don't want to do that, I think he is a really cool fish! :evil: He does have a little devil in him though...

Thats about the best excuse for it, you can hide MTS by just saying, 'I need the extra tank because my fish arent getting along!' Only works so many times though, I think I passed my limit about, hmmm, 12 tanks ago

Back
Top Bottom