Fish disease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Claire94

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone new to the site and was wondering if anyone could possibly help ive had the tank around 3 months never really had a problem until last few weeks I originally thought it could be ich as they was a few white spots so went around treating that following the instructions but doesn't seemed to have worked so I'm thinking it could be fungal or bacteria related. The mollies seem the worst as there fins and tail are turning white along with mouth. The water quality has always been great except for last water and gravel clean they was a quick spike in nitrates the next day but was resolved with a 30 percent water change and took water sample into aquarium shop which explained it wasn't that large of a spike �� only thing I can think is a fish has carried it into the tank with them and passed it on ive attached some pictures if anyone can give some advice that would be fantastic as my next steps would be to guess its mouth,tail and fin rot and try to treat that.

Attachments

• 20201218_095911.jpg
    20201218_095911.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 30
  • 20201217_093339.jpg
    20201217_093339.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 30
Thats brilliant thank you for your reply will go through it now :)

Back
Top Bottom