Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-23-2021, 01:14 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Glofish shark not eating

Hi, my Glofish cosmic blue shark is not eating. In fact, I never really see his mouth move. I bought him a few days ago and just noticed this about his mouth (not sure if that was how he was originally). He is very active otherwise and swims around quite a bit - maybe almost too much at time? When he is active, he's up at the top quite a bit (not all the time) but he's not gasping for air - which may have to do with him not moving his mouth much? I also have tiger barbs in the same tank and they are all doing great.

I don't know the water test levels, but have been to pet smart every day since I've gotten him with a water sample and they said that the water is perfect. Also cycling water, using a conditioner. Temperature is good, in mid to upper 70's.

Would really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Tags
eat, eating, fish, glofish, not eating, shark

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com