Goldfish unwell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yahooandgoogle

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi for the last few days my wakin fish has been under a log. Her head in leaning on the gravel and her tail end is sitting in the air. She is eating well and still active. I have noticed she is laying what look like stringy eggs. They are over the glass and some are in the water. Is this why she is doing what she is doing? All water parameter are really good water changed every week. 90 litre cycled tank with internal filter gravel and airpumps decorations and silk plants fed blood worms flakes and peas

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Maybe there not eggs and its white poop caused by an internal parasite did you check ?

Yeah it not pooh it looks just like unfertilised eggs

Strange... Maybe breeding behavior

Your fish doesn't look too chirpy.

He might have tummy troubles. Could you try giving him some de shelled pea?

No she doesn't does she ;-( she is still pretty active but she's eating well and is swimming good. She loves the log I thought maybe she's just resting? I will try the peas tomorrow. Thanks

Update on fish. I fed her some peas and she is so lively and not going under the log. Maybe she was blocked. I'm not going to fed flakes as much anymore.

That's fantastic news!

Perhaps replace the flakes with a good quality sinking pellet such as New Life Spectrum.

:)

Thanks it's such a relief. She's a beautiful fish.
I'm going to the petshop tomorrow to get some pellets for her. Thank you for your help

Back
Top Bottom