Gross!!! So angry!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robynleigh

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just got a bag of guppies from the petshop, asked for 2 males 3 females - the rest are fine but was given this - silly me didn't check the bag before I left, I had my 2 little ones with me and they were running around crazy :( I'll be going back there this afternoon with this!!! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389927800.178320.jpg

next time tell them "give me your healthiest..." and yes, that is one sorry looking fish!

I went back and got another one - they wouldn't even take it back - so I ended up having to put it down, I couldn't handle seeing it struggle to swim to the surface, struggle to feed etc. How it survived so long I have no idea :( poor lil girl.

I went back and got another one - they wouldn't even take it back - so I ended up having to put it down, I couldn't handle seeing it struggle to swim to the surface, struggle to feed etc. How it survived so long I have no idea :( poor lil girl.

You'd think the shop employee would notice this. Then again, the fish in question was probably *easy* to catch. Bummer.

Why wouldn't they take that one back? That's not good business practice at all!

Back
Top Bottom