HELP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TenaciousTriggerFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Gold fish something on its head best pictures included

Attachments

• image-2186332763.jpg
    image-2186332763.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 58
  • image-183891874.jpg
    image-183891874.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 54
  • image-1164030074.jpg
    image-1164030074.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 59
Hi! I honestly am not sure what you are referring to in these pics. It may be obvious to you but the pics are not clear. Can you post a clearer pic or give us an exact description of the issue/how long its been apparent/any other symtpoms? Your tank size, parameters & tankmates will help us as well. :)

jlk said:
Hi! I honestly am not sure what you are referring to in these pics. It may be obvious to you but the pics are not clear. Can you post a clearer pic or give us an exact description of the issue/how long its been apparent/any other symtpoms? Your tank size, parameters & tankmates will help us as well. :)

It's a white spot on his nose the right side of his face... I don't test my water and it's him another one of him and a little algae eater

Attachments

• image-84157220.jpg
    image-84157220.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 54
Does it look fuzzy or stringy or tumor-like or more of a rub mark? Did it appear overnight or has it been gradually growing? What size is the tank? Your water parameters would really help here to know if something else is amiss. Without them, I can only venture guesses on whats going on or what may have caused the issue.

I don't wanna say how big the tank is... And it's almost like tumor maybe and it's at my dads not in my house (my dad is in a nursing home.... Long story) and I just noticed it today

Well we can more easily help you if you say the tank size and get liquid test results
From what I can see it appears to be a parasite or some rubbed off scales

Sorry, this phone does whatever it wants! Ok, the best you can do are some extra water changes. If it doesn't look fuzzy or like tufts of hair, then it's not bacterial or fungal. It may be a rub mark or a tumor growth which are common in goldies. Just keep an eye on it and manage the best you can. If you notice anything strange about it,let us know & we will try our best to help. I am sorry about your dad.

Back
Top Bottom