help! asap .. pimple looking .. goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jlk said:
Sorry, dyslexic typo (i need more coffee!)! DTHP also known as trichlorfon or dylox or dimilin or or fluke tabs or clout- all different names for the same thing. Its an organophosphate insecticide. Learned all about it with my leech nightmare. Its technical name is dimethyl trichloro hydroxyethyl phosphonate (dthp). Its commonly used for treating ponds but its pretty hard to find.

my main question is. can I treat the parizipro and maracyn system at the same time

I honestly dont know the answer to this. Maracyn & maracyn2 can be combined safely. Prazi can be combined with certain antibiotics but I have never tried this combo. As of right now, I would address the worms first then treat for possible infections. Ill see if I can get a more definitive answer for you!

jlk said:
I honestly dont know the answer to this. Maracyn & maracyn2 can be combined safely. Prazi can be combined with certain antibiotics but I have never tried this combo. As of right now, I would address the worms first then treat for possible infections. Ill see if I can get a more definitive answer for you!

well the prazi still hasn't cone in the mail.. I went to the LSF and picked up some maracide ( treats for external parasites) and it is the same brand as maracyn. and says on the package that they can all be used together, so I'm going to give it a shot

Back
Top Bottom