help! betta fin rot?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhloeM

Aquarium Advice Activist
hello! so i've got some bad news. just as my one betta, zeus, looked as if he was starting to heal a bit from his fin rot, i've found that my other betta, apollo, is showing very early signs of fin rot! :( i don't understand this! my parameters are perfect, i've tested them so many times with the API Freshwater Master Test Kit! i have the parameters posted on another one of my threads if you want to look, they haven't changed at all.
what i want to know if, has ANYONE had any cases of betta fin rot where their betta's tail healed and is back to normal!? because seriously, every article/post i read asks about what's going on and how to treat it, but never says that the betta got better! i'm using bettafix at the moment, which has actually worked fairly well for zeus, but i switched to melafix due to my tank being 5 gallons, and the filter dilutes the dosage to make it less effective.
has anyone ever gotten their betta back to normal after fin rot? i really need some help here/encouraging stories, i'm so frusturated! thanks!

Back
Top Bottom