Help! betta fish dying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GuppyAquatail109

Aquarium Advice Regular
My female betta fish, BlueJay, has been lying down on the bottom of the tank ever since I bought her.I know I shouldn't have bought her because she was already a bit sick in the store but she was the most beautiful female betta fish petsmart ever had!Anyway, the rest of the sorority is doing fine.She has a lot of torn fins, possibly because she is the 'omega' of the sorority(which consists of 4 other betta fish").I checked her now and she has a slightly bent spine.(swim bladder?
Please help!

My female betta fish, BlueJay, has been lying down on the bottom of the tank ever since I bought her.I know I shouldn't have bought her because she was already a bit sick in the store but she was the most beautiful female betta fish petsmart ever had!Anyway, the rest of the sorority is doing fine.She has a lot of torn fins, possibly because she is the 'omega' of the sorority(which consists of 4 other betta fish").I checked her now and she has a slightly bent spine.(swim bladder? Please help!
could be constipated also. If you have a green pea chop it up and feed it to her so she can pass whatever it is, did you acclimate her?

I did acclimate her.Is there another option instead of green pea chop?I don't have that

I did acclimate her.Is there another option instead of green pea chop?I don't have that
Um google betta constipation remedy and there might be some other options. I know that helped with my girlfriends and I've given it to mine. Maybe try stimulating here with some games ( mirror flaring).

Back
Top Bottom