Help for my molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

El_diablo

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi guys iv got a 30g community with 2 mollys 6 swordtails 7 rummy noses 4 black skirt tetras and a pleco, I do a pwc every wk without fail but I'd say 70% of the time a day after the pwc my black sailfin Molly comes out covered in White spots, iv got some meds that clear the White spots up with 24 hrs every time iv used it but iv also turned the tank temp up to 86• and left it for 2 wks before and that has also cleared it up but it still comes back a day after I do a pwc! Has anybody experienced this before and wt can I do to stop this happening? Thanks in advance guys

And this time around it has covered his left eye and a white cotton/string type substance is hanging from his fin! All the other fish r behaving normal and none of them are ever affected the same way as he is!

do you make sure that when adding new water during PWC, you keep it the same temp going in as you took out??? I know this can cause ick to appear.

Back
Top Bottom