Help Red tailed shark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sam786

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My large red tail shark has a bit if her fin missing and it is red can any one help with what to do plz

image-1323512739.jpg

image-597347144.jpg

image-3024535155.jpg

Find the fish that did it a put them in the corner. Best thing you can do is keep the water clean as possible so you should do more water changes, API stress coat or something like that and dose as instructed. I know other people are going.to ask so whats your toxins levels, tank size and what other fish are in the tank

Find the fish that did it a put them in the corner. Best thing you can do is keep the water clean as possible so you should do more water changes, API stress coat or something like that and dose as instructed. I know other people are going.to ask so whats your toxins levels, tank size and what other fish are in the tank

Depending on what else is in the tank you could also add some salt to help heal it. Surprised something went after your shark. Looks like you have an angel and they can aggressive.

What salt do u use just the cooking one

My large red tail shark has a bit if her fin missing and it is red can any one help with what to do plz

I have 1 of my cichlids attack by another fish in my tank to his tail fine I think it is healing & regenerating maybe yours will to keep an eye on him as long his eating u know he's ok

Well yes, i have a red tail as well

1367542892792.jpg

reason why i said marine salt not the same becuase some people have gotten confused when they were suggested salt for there freshwater tank and thought marine salt was the same as aquarium salt

Back
Top Bottom