Help!! Urgent!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey one of my black skirt tetras got stuck between my filter and the glass she is rather fat and has now lost all her colour like her stripes I don't have a spare tank to put her in but I have put a Chinese container with holes in it in the tank and no lid so it's on the surface so she can get air I added stress coat to the tank as well what else can I do to keep her safe I do t know how long she was there for she is swimming up right but just doesn't have the strength to fight the flow from the filter my sailfin Molly likes to try mate with her and I think she swam away and got stuck tank Params are fine

prob lost color due to stress, try to adjust the flow to make it less, keep the stress down in the tank, clean water will help as well

That's she seems very lethargic breathing heavily ill do a water change tomorrow hopefully she makes it might have to look At a new filter maybe a HOB

I hope so to I wasn't home last night so I don't know if they have all survived hopefully everything's all good

Back
Top Bottom