he's lost his whiskas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jackie

Aquarium Advice Regular
i have three corys 2 albinos and a panda ,i've just noticed that one of the albinos has lost his whiskas, will he grow them back again, how did he lose them in the first place.. is their anything i should do... jackie

hmm don't really know if whiskers actually grow back or just heal. I would suggest adding some stress coat its helpful in case of injuries

hello again seem to be doing a lot of replying to you today, still i appreciate the input, he -did- live with gourami leapard danios mollies and beacon tetras.. oh and of course the flying fox ,, the flying fox has now gone back to the lfs... a beautiful fish , but not one to have with corys . when the flying fox got bigger he became quite aggressive and would repeated chase and graze on the corys backs..the lfs said it was unlikely the cause of the cory losing his whiskas but as their is no sign of infection or redness around the mouth , i am not convinced..corys much happier without him, by the way we brought him as a community fish and they were aware of the other fish in the tank.. jackie :fadein:

Back
Top Bottom