I need help with my Fish please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's

Buck Shot is now in the Bow Front aquarium and is doing great. He's back to his olé self and we're so glad to see him swimming around with his new friends we have 2 Convicts, 4 Jack Dempsey's, 1 Texas Cichlid, 2 FireMouths, a Black Finned Shark and 3 more Parrot Fish (these are about 1" long) but Buck Shot plays with all of them and I found some older photos and come to find out
Buck Shot is almost 18yrs old.. Unreal so all that survived the Toxic Problems was Buck Shot and 2 Gouromia's of which have their own aquarium now.. When the Bow Front get's clearer and it's almost there I will take some photo's and hopefully I'll have the long awaited Sand_Fall up and running also....

Again Thank All Of You For the Help and Prayers

It's hard loosing your fish harder than I ever thought since I've only lost 1 or 3 at a time not ever have we had to deal with multiple loss of fish it was so heart breaking to walk by what was once such a happy aquarium to see fish we had had for 1 to 5 years gone but now it's not the same but seeing new life in the aquarium especially with Buck Shot makes it still worth all the work and heartaches

Back
Top Bottom