Ich or bigger problems?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

courtnee

Aquarium Advice Freak
My 55gl had 2 clown loaches that started signs of ich, because of previous issues with clown loaches I moved them into a 10gl tank (they are like 2in) and treated them and my 55gl tank. With heat only at this point.

My heat is to 85F having problems getting it up there with two heaters. Trying more today.

I had a glass tetra die yesterday, he had a growth on his side so it wasnt a shocker to me.

However, one of my serpae tetra started to look like crap today. He was skinny, darker, dryer looking skin almost and his tail fin was ratty wtf? I pulled him out and have him in a large bowl for now because he looks so sick.

Is this a fluke or a larger problem then ich? My huge tank crash I had a few months ago some of my fish looked like this as they died. I dont understand!

My ammonia was moving up, never got above a 1 and now it is back to 0, I changed 2 of 4 filter pads and that has been it besides a PWC when I noticed the ammonia. NitrIte is 0, nitrate 20 and ph 7

Back
Top Bottom