Ich or fungus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stephaniewhite

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Sorry I'm new here My last post was missing my pic. Could this be ich? It's only on her fins and I have one more that's got one spot on the tail. It doesn't look like salt it's kind of cloudy

Sent from my LG-E980 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1390874514115.jpg
    1390874514115.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 1390874542070.jpg
    1390874542070.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 79
No its not worse it's kinda faded a bit now on her tail but it was also on her pectoral fin as well. I've been treated for ich in a hospital tank but it's not going away whatever it is.

I thought maybe fungus but it didn't look like any pictures I saw of fungus. She doesn't act sick at all she's eating and swimming fine.

Wow the pic u sent looks a lot like what she has. What do I do for that

Well first you stop treating from ich, because it's a parasite and if your using meds it can be hard on your fish. I know there are meds for fungus, but I really have no experience with fungus. As with ALL fish diseases/injury make sure your water conditions are pristine for optimum healing and feed quality food.

Good points above on quality fish food and good water changes.

Can I ask what your ph is (along with other water specs like ammonia, nitrate) and what was in the ich treatment ingredients if it is listed? Also how often and how much are your water changes.

Back
Top Bottom