Ill albino corydoras?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ginty

Aquarium Advice Freak
My girlfriend just sent me a pic of my albino corydora. Im not there this week as im working away.
His head seems to be turning quite red. And she said he isnt moving much (but i have noticed they do have lazy moments during the day) . I have two albino corys and 2 normal ones. What do you guys think?
Its the one at the very front of the tank.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1409083386837.jpg
    1409083386837.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 49
I have had some like this before and it has vanished over time ask your gf to check your levels make sure everything is alright there

Sent from my fish phone

My girlfriend just sent me a pic of my albino corydora. Im not there this week as im working away.
His head seems to be turning quite red. And she said he isnt moving much (but i have noticed they do have lazy moments during the day) . I have two albino corys and 2 normal ones. What do you guys think?
Its the one at the very front of the tank.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Red may be indicative of ammonia poisoning. I would have her do a partial water change, test the ammonia levels, use prime. If possible, quarantine the guy.

I see two white bumps on him 1 about a 1/4 inch behind his eye at the 3 o'clock position and one a little closer at the 5 o'clock position.

I don't if albinos have those patches or not. Can she get more pics of the sick fish and of the healthy one?

I just googled albino cory to compare and it looks like those patches might be normal.

(Friend of Bill W., One day at a time)

Back
Top Bottom