Lost 3 fish in the last 3 days, water levels all optimal. Please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Satchel_Paige

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I have a fairly well planted 29 gallon tank. All my water levels are at 0ppm and have been every time I check for over two months since I got the tank fully cycled and stocked. I do once weekly water changes between 10-20 percent. I have 3 albino corys, one bristlenose pleco, one bolivian ram, an angelfish 5 rummynose tetra, 5 zebra danio and a cockatoo cichlid. The other day while I was at work my parents found my cockatoo cichlid dead. Water parameters were good so I didn't think anything of it till today when I can no longer find one zebra danio and a rummynose tetra was dead. Now My angelfish is pressing against the side of the tank andnot interested in eating which is extremely rare. Please help me figure out what is going on in my tank so I can keep my angelfish alive. Thank you.

update the angelfish is now dead. all my other fish seem normal so far but I fear the worst. Please let me know if you have any ideas what I could do?

Try doing bigger water changes or more of them, it could be something material or bacteria that you don't know about that's causing it. Hope you're fish get better

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom