Many fish losses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
Same boat folks, Ive dropped over a dozen fish in less then 30 hours.

My tank is nearly empty, my angels and fry are surviving very well as are my neons, the danios, gups, shrimp and cories are dropping, lost 3 bettas in a matter of hours.

water is 100% fine. 50% WC done 48 hours ago, conditioned and all that stuff just like any other WC, this time its something different, all fish are dying however while alive they are bleeding inside, stomachs and bases of tails are bright blood red.

food list
bloodworms
brine
spirulina brine
beefheart mix for the smaller fish.

they do get flake and pellets as well.

I get most if not all my fish from 1 of 3 places, no issues at their tanks and no customer issues either, what can I do now?

I got it under control now. Thanks for the advice.

Septicemia is the name of this one, but the white devil done sent it packing once it started to creep towards my angels. crisis averted, tank is back.

Yeah close to 100 bucks in fish alone were lost, and the 60 bucks for 5 doses of medicine.

Good thing is the twin 10gs are up and selective breeding will take place starting sunday morning.

No, Starting easy with gups and bettas maybe and then from there I hope to be breeding Discus by 2015 when my kids are in high school and I dont have to worry about them too much anymore and can give them more space and the fish more time.

Back
Top Bottom