My flying fox is on the way out :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evil Nick

Aquarium Advice Addict
So my flying fox seems very sluggish today. A while back my GF picked out a rainbow shark. Upon talking to the LFS employee he said it would be fine with all our fish as long as it was the only rainbow shark in the tank..... let it be known this is the SAME guy who told me bumblebee gobies would eat flake food! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Well when I did more research I learned sharks just dont like SHARKS period and my flying fox was considered a shark. They were fine for about 2 weeks then the rainbow started chasing him EVERY time he went on his side of the tank. I thought eventually he would avoid that side but nope.

Today he is very lathargec and just plopped in one spot breathing heavy. My guess is he finally stressed to the breaking point. As of last night he was fine, today complete difference.

Sucks but honestly I don't think he is gonna make it through today. Figures the fish my GF picked killed one of MY favs!

Just came home and now he's back to normal, how weird!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom