My Pleco and Angels need help... I think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LeviCooper

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all!

I recently (two weeks ago) recieved a tank from my aunt as they moved away. It came with all the fishes and food and she described everything.

I have in the tank (It's a Aquah2o tank, 120cm length, 80cm height and about 50cm in width (( guess work)) ):
1 Pleco
4 Angels
2 Gouramis
2 Phantoms

She gave me advice but I hit up the internet and did some research, found out Pleco like the dark (he has no hiding space and they left the light on 24/7)
So recently I started switching off the light and he looked fine (my Pleco). Until yesterday! I was away for a night came back and realized nobody switched off my light as requested and my Pleco is white!
I left it, switched off the light and Plankie (Plecos name) got better but today he is white again and not acting normal.

Also

My Angels... Two of them are swimming tilted? If this makes sense, as if the are drunk and can't stay up straight.

What's going on? When my aunt had the tank they had no problems, or am I just more sensitive now after researching them?

My Pleck

Attachments

• IMG_20170619_192309.jpg
    IMG_20170619_192309.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 80
When you say white , do you mean patchy like in the photo ? If yes he's just a bit stressed, my bristlenose female does it quite often when the male is out and about trying to be friendly with her [emoji11]. Can't help with the Angels , but I do hope they are all ok ?

Yup, like in the photo.. thanks. It come and goes... And I still haven't been able to figure why, but he is happy. I think. Still swimming and active as ever

Back
Top Bottom