My tetras have orangish spots?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zipzap

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just saw that my cardinal tetras have these little orange spots all over them! Now my guppy is getting it. I heard on another forum it could be deadly if not treated?! HELP! What do you think it is, and how can I treat it????????
Really freaking out right now.......

Attachments

• fish1.jpg
    fish1.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 55
That's a parasite. Pimafix won't help with that. I'm not sure what you have there. Looks like ich but it's the wrong color. Could be some type of velvet? I don't know.

I don't know! Are Powder Blue gouramis, cardinal tetras, kuhli loaches, harlequin rasboras, or guppies sensitive to salt?

I don't know! Are Powder Blue gouramis, cardinal tetras, kuhli loaches, harlequin rasboras, or guppies sensitive to salt?
the tetras and loaches are, Are you seeing other symptoms aside from specks?

No other symptoms, they are eating and swimming fine. I really need to know what this is so I can treat it! :( I don't want my babies to die.

No other symptoms, they are eating and swimming fine. I really need to know what this is so I can treat it! :( I don't want my babies to die.
Can you remove into a hospy tank for the time being?

Back
Top Bottom