Mystery snail dead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sidman24

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I haven't seen him come out of his shell for about 2 days now. I took him out and smelled him and he smelled fine... So I'm not sure :/ ... Is this normal?

Attachments

• image-3568893685.jpg
    image-3568893685.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 80
Now he's sorta like moving sluggishly it looks like. But still hasn't come out

Attachments

• image-3749518456.jpg
    image-3749518456.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 78
Are you using anything with copper in it? I had one and he started acting like that but once I realized it was to late

Hi. I had this problem a couple days ago. Have you moved him to a different tank? He looked the same way as yours and now he's super active! I'm sure he's fine :) he is hibernating

Copper? I don't think so! And he use to be super active! I've have him about 2 weeks now. I give him a calcium tab every now and then

Still not moving... Still doesn't smell. I have no idea what he's doing, he's usually super active!

Yes. But the water temp doesn't change. He still is just laying there :(

Temp is about 78-79. Ammonia and nitrites are good. Last I checked nitrates were about 20ish. I will check them soon. I would give him an algae water but my other fish and cories attack it before he can get a chance! He use to eat calcium tabs though

Hmmm how long had he been like this? My giant turbo snails do this for hours on end and then they will zoom off into another spot.

Back
Top Bottom