need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boomer2244

Aquarium Advice Freak
It's looks like one of my cherry barbs mouth is stuck open or possibly something is stuck inside his mouth is a pale pink idnk what to di

Any chance for a picture? I've had fish that have freaked out and hit the glass and dislocated they're jaws before.

I know bad pic off my fiances phone but you can somewhat see what I'm talking bout hope it help you help me

Attachments

• image-2143891754.jpg
    image-2143891754.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image-835489253.jpg
    image-835489253.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 71
I sort of see the spot your talking about but it's not clear enough for a accurate diagnosis. Does the mouth look deformed at all, any skin missing, or other deformities? What are the current water parameters at? Any chance for a closer picture of the affected area?

Water peramiters are normal doesn't look like a deformity looks like there is something stuck in his mouth and everytime I try and get a closer pic he moves

Although in between his eyes on the top of his head us starting to turn pink

I'm sorry I can't be more help but without a clearer picture it's hard to say, I would perform small daily water changes and monitor the area. If it is a disease without indenification I can't recommend a treatment.

Thank you for your help anyways I'll try and get a better pic and post it

Back
Top Bottom