Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-23-2021, 07:08 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Need help identifying bacterial?, fungi?, or parasitical infection?

I have had my goldfishes for around 8 years now, no changes in the aquarium. Tank dimensions is 12 inches wide, around 15 inches tall, and around 32 inches long. The tank is around 40-45 gallons. So the problem is that after my last water change last Sunday, one of my goldfishes has stopped eating and now only rests on the bottom of the tank. It appears to have some strange growth in various locations of its head. Apologize if the photos donít really help, as it is already hard to try to see the growths in person due to its color and the size. Anyone has any ideas? Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	46C288AC-CBFF-48B9-8B28-52869189C3C2.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	320899   Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	320900  

Old 05-30-2021, 02:06 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

I can't see anything. What kind of growths? Also, if you've had the fish for eight years.... well everyone dies sometime. Could be heading towards the end of his life cycle and that may be normal.

Tags
bacteria, bacterial, identify, identifying, infection

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com