Need some help with my angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
His sitting upright now :) before he looked dead and just lied there. Hes lost all his color and has some kind of weird black spot on his stripe l.

skywhitney said:
no clue what that spot is...

How's he doing?

Eh , hes hanging in there. He has no color now and will flip around occasionally. We'll see if he improves tomorrow, hopefully he'll make it to tomorrow

George9 said:
Eh , hes hanging in there. He has no color now and will flip around occasionally. We'll see if he improves tomorrow, hopefully he'll make it to tomorrow

One thing to think about is the Epsom salt raises the salinity of the water. This could be part of why he lost all his color and is swimming weird.

did you just do a dip with him or put the meds into his tank? The Epsom salt should just be a dip from what I've read.

Last edited:
skywhitney said:
One thing to think about is the Epsom salt raises the salinity of the water. This could be part of why he lost all his color and is swimming weird.

did you just do a dip with him or put the meds into his tank? The Epsom salt should just be a dip from what I've read.

I didn't do Epsom salt at all. I just moved him to qt today then added the med tab later

skywhitney said:

Yes epsom salt is ONLY a dip. Dont add that to the qt

Gboy66 said:
Yes epsom salt is ONLY a dip. Dont add that to the qt

He already crapped twice so I don't think I need it anymore. The second crape had clear strands of poo

Ill just let him be and see what happens tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom