Neon Tetra Disease?
Is this neon tetra disease on my neon tetra? I want to isolate him so he doesn’t infect any others. Thank you for the help!
1. One Neon Tetra is affected - the fish has a cloudy appearance on the top by the dorsal fin, unlike any of the other neon tetras in my tank. The fish seems to have a normal appetite, schools, and swims normally.
2. Water parameters: Ammonia-0ppm, Nitrite-0ppm, Nitrate<20ppm, pH-7, Temp-78°F and steady.
3. This is a 16 gallon tank
4. Filter in Penn Plax Cascade 500 ~100gph
5. There are 7 neon tetras and 2 dwarf corydoras and some shrimp
6. Last water change ~5 days ago, 25% change
7. I’ve had the fish roughly 6 months
8. Nothing new in the tank
9. Food has always been aqueon tropical flakes, frozen brine shrimp, and recently a tetra tropical fish vacation block (I was out of town for work for 2 weeks).