Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-22-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Neon tetra losing color, no other symptoms

I have a school of 5 neon tetras in my 20 long tank. I about a week ago that one of them has a tanish/pinkish face, and the color faded off the front half of it. It's almost what they look like after the light is turned off all night, but the lights have been on for several hours. There are no other symptoms. It eats, schoals with the others, and is active. I don't see any sort of parasite or abnormalities.

Any ideas?

Here's a picture, the affected fish is the top right. It's a bad cell phone pic, sorry.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0122121502.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	72544  

Old 01-26-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Anyone? i'd like to get a new fish tonight, and since I haven't seen any new or bad symptoms other than the color change, I will take the chance unless anyone has a reason not too.

Tags
color, neon, neon tetra, symptoms, tetra

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com