New to the site and need help ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goldfish_noob said:
Couldn't sleep tv kept me up. I out enough for whole tank just gonna have to get more soon before I do another pwc tomorrow

I recommend Prime if you need more conditioner. It's really concentrated and last a long time.

Popcorn the sick fish finally ate this morning. Woke up a little late couldn't test the water but will do as soon as I get home. Now I hope I se the red spots leave

If they are burns they will take some time to completely disappear but it will eventually!

Hobgob said:
If they are burns they will take some time to completely disappear but it will eventually!

Ok good I'll try to take pics of the red spots later cuz a couple have it and since water was at .50 ammo yesterday doing a pwc would only bring it down to .25 like someone told me I'll do another one tonight and tomorrow morning and night and so forth.

I'm learning a little ad soaking info in lol

You an do multiple water changes in a row. Since it was at .5 and 50% in theory is .25. But we are told to keep it below .25ppm so another water change should have been done IMO. It would have only went up over time anyways. IMO I would do a pwc when it is at .25ppm.

Hobgob said:
You an do multiple water changes in a row. Since it was at .5 and 50% in theory is .25. But we are told to keep it below .25ppm so another water change should have been done IMO. It would have only went up over time anyways. IMO I would do a pwc when it is at .25ppm.

Well this weekend is good for me not to much running around I can give them more attention

Back
Top Bottom