Originally Posted by Durvish
Let's see they were in QT 7 days as of yesterday when they first showed signs of Ich. I was planning on a 3 to 4 week QT. Then like I said I almost gave in to wanting them in the DT -- so now I guess it will be a forced 3 to 4 weeks!
Guess I better reconsider my QT time frame, since 7-10 days is my norn if nothing shows up.
Ever med new new fish in QT just in case, or wait for signs? I always wait, but have thought about using some multi-med just in case.
Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium Advice App