Oh nO! tradgedy in tank #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Christmasfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was searching for one of the croakers lately, but since I can't find them minutes after I drop them in a new tank, I sure can't once plants grow.
Its the tank that had those da-meed leconteis in it. I had to have a night light by the tank to keep the big one in the shadows. It chases the smaller gourami. When I was getting the night light positioned I sat down aminute and my foot touched something.... the littlest one was a dried fishcake way under my downstairs computer desk..waah. now there are only two croakers left. :(

And it is so much more horrible a fate than your average fish, because instead of dying of aphyxiation, it had to flip about and dry slowly out...
:cry: :cry:
They keep hopping out because these mean loaches, i missed seeing him because he was under something. the croakers and the single striatus all sleep at water level in the plant decoration that covers the heater.

I almost gave those nasty customers to the cat!! :evil: With tax time I haven't had time to barter at my lfs see if I can get a discount on the chocolates or a pair of striatus for those mean boogers.
My Qt wil be free soon and those wretched things can live there til I am rid of em! Bet they'd be great for a cichlid tank..they are quite aggresive as loaches go. to aggressive for the gentle species I keep here,

Back
Top Bottom