Opinion on dwarf gourami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jonw64

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410978693.227646.jpg

He is bloated and lazy not really eating any advice would be great thanks

60 gallon: 1 gold gourami, 1 dwarf gourami, 2 adf, 2 dalmatian mollies (m/f) 1 rainbow shark, 1 veil tail angel comb fins

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

He sure looks ok from his color and size. did you possibly over feed and cause a spike in water levels? maybe a water change at a slightly cooler temperature to refresh him?

He's color looks great and I did a water change last night so I'll take a pic(front view) of him when I get home so you can see where he looks bloated

60 gallon: 1 gold gourami, 1 dwarf gourami, 2 adf, 2 dalmatian mollies (m/f) 1 rainbow shark, 1 veil tail angel comb fins

I would def test the water when you get home too, make sure nothing is amiss there. I have two that look identical to your guy there and I really enjoy watching them. I know them though and if they stopped eating id be concerned , mine are eating machines

I have a gold gourami to and he's fine swimming normal eating like a fat guy at a buffet but my dwarf just kinda sits in one spot then moves alil and hangs out again... He's been like this for a few days now... Also I feed my fish some blood worms But he ate it and spit it out right away

I just ran out of tests I have to get more Friday

Update he is fine now just must of over fed him

Shelled mashed peas are a great fish laxative. Too many bloodworms can be constipating.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411852614.018758.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411852656.100710.jpg

What's is that... I notice a spot on him a few days ago... Then this morning I see this??

?? Anyone

Back
Top Bottom