Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-19-2014, 08:30 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Pinky and the brain....tumor?

I recently got 6 white skirt tetras. They are pinkish. I didnt notice when they were getting bagged, but one has lopsided eyes and one has what looks like a blood blister atop his head. So i named them "Pinky"-lopsided eyes, and "The Brain"-big brainlooking thing on the head. So after a week The Brain's "brain" has gotten bigger. Anyone know if this sort of thing will keep growing? He seems happy and is swimming around like nothings wrong. Eats good. Ill supply a few pics, but like i said, hes swimming around with all his buds like hes not a freak of nature!! I want him to have a nice life, but i dont want him to suffer, or blow up one day and cause a massive water problem. Any info is appreciated!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-09-19 18.16.40.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	168.3 KB
ID:	250426   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-09-19 18.18.03.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	250427  

Tags
pink, tumor

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com