Platy and tetra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tdukes22

Aquarium Advice Activist
For some reason I feel that my platy are scared of my tetra I don't know if they are playing or what but to me they seem to hide all day and it seems like they pick at them but maybe I need more plants in my tank

Tdukes22 said:
For some reason I feel that my platy are scared of my tetra I don't know if they are playing or what but to me they seem to hide all day and it seems like they pick at them but maybe I need more plants in my tank

Please help

Can you tell us more about your tank? How long it's been set up, water change schedule, total stocking, filtration, etc. will be helpful to allow folks to give the best advice possible.

Generally, platies and tetra should be perfectly fine together. If there's an issue, it's likely due to stress from a currently unknown source.

HN1 said:
Can you tell us more about your tank? How long it's been set up, water change schedule, total stocking, filtration, etc. will be helpful to allow folks to give the best advice possible.

Generally, platies and tetra should be perfectly fine together. If there's an issue, it's likely due to stress from a currently unknown source.

It's been up for like a month now 55g I change water once a week I have three platy 3 three two skirt tetras three red minor tetra n five zebra danios

Back
Top Bottom