Please HELP how to use Melafix???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
.5 ammo isn't toxic to fish, not even a little. I wouldn't be concerned about that.

sigh... i don't know since i have him on that small fish tank i am changing water everyday for the past 3 days and i am thinking maybe tomorrow i will leave it like that, i am changing around 20% water and i am afraid it might be too much water change. Anyways i hope he gets better soon so he can go back to the main tank :fish2:

Well, I wouldn't worry about it at .5. And don't worry, you won't change too much water. Frequent pwc are a fact of life when cycling, but it won't hurt anything. You can do less frequent changes if you change more like 50% of the water out at a time.

How have things been going with the treatment?

He died yesterday :( i guess it was because he got stressed out, since i was giving away my 3 bloodfin i decided to take them out and put the swordtail male together with the female in my 2.5G i did this on Thursday, everything was fine he was eating, i stopped using Melafix since i had the female there and just wanted to make sure the water is clean and so on so he can heal by itself, well yesterday morning he was always at the bottom couldn't swim to the top and didn't eat so he died :( i gave away my bloodfin already and now i only have the swordtail female left at the 2.5G.

I am SO sorry to hear about your loss...you KNOW I can definitely relate right now...:(:(:( :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom