Please help me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kyle0226

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 55 gallon 4 angelfish two tetras a giant danios a bala shark and a iridescent shark my tank has ick and I have lost four fish due to it I bought ick guard and used it my fish looked better now it's back again on my angel what should I do ph levels are fine I've been doing 20% water changes like every 3 days cleaning my gravel but my tank water stinks please help what do I do how do I get rid of this ick and bad smell

What has always worked best for me is Hikari ich-x or Kordon rid ich plus. You need to use a full dose for 7 days, turn up the heat to 87 or 88. And vacuum the substrate with a water change every other day. I fought ich for a month once, then I used those products (they're the same ingredients, so doesn't matter which one you use) and did that other stuff and it cleared up in a few days. 7 days to make sure it's gone. The tetras will die tho, so put them in something else where they can get a half dose.

Back
Top Bottom